Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Day 43 - The Last Day



Got myself ready in the morning before setting off. I guess my luggage is one of the lightest one haha. Had to rush to Xiao Lu laundry service to collect my last pail of clothings and squeeze everything into luggage haha.


Look just how squeezy the bus is. Luckily we separated ourselves into two buses. One for MDE one for ECE division. Some of our luggage had to be brought up into the bus instead of putting it in the compartment below.


Finally at the wuhan airport. A lot of my peers' luggages exceed the weight limit and Mr Puah had to paid RMB 1.4K for us. Some of us chipped in at our own accord.

A memorable picture it is and it shall be the last "7788/5566" picture that I will be uploading. The 6 logisticians - 5566/7788!!!


A 3 by 3 seats in the southern airline and this are the two sitting beside me haha. A beauty and a charming "korean" haha.

Anyway at the Guang Zhou airport, there was a miscommunication and we had to move here and there to re-check in again. This just shown me how disorganized and inefficiently other airports are as compared to the worldly recognised CHANGI airport! Haha. I'm proud to be a singaporean haha

This time round we checked in individually and my luggage weighed 20.8kg. Just nice, didn't exceed the limit. Anyway due to the miscommunication, we almost couldn't catch up in time for our international flight. Thank God everyone managed to go onboard.




The last of the "Adam's family" HAHA!!! We took this picture and rushed immediately to purchase alcoholic stuffs and went off separately with our own family.

Thanks to Julian and family who drove me back home safely and comfortably :)

Everythings that happened, the things I learnt, the friends I made, everthing in this whole OIP, it shall be kept deeply in my heart. Three cheers to our friendships my dearest friends :)

No comments: